POSRG is comprised of creative, talented and highly dedicated individuals with a focus on delivering innovative solutions to the market. At POSRG, every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s rapid growth and success. To identify and acquire the best and brightest professionals, we offer an exciting and challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. If you are up for the challenge and interested in joining our team, please forward your resume and cover letter using the form below.
POSRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or other legally protected categories.
Point of Sale Remarketing Group, Inc. (POSRG) is seeking an n exceptional Receptionist to help manage the day to day functioning of our business. POSRG is a growing company that is expanding its operations and our new main office, which includes an open floor plan and thousands of square feet of warehouse space, will accommodate our exciting future growth. Our office is located in Wauconda, IL and we seek someone within a 10 mile radius of the facility.
POSRG provides point of sale equipment and technology asset management services to organizations in every major vertical global market.
We are looking for a motivated employee that can multitask in a fast paced environment while working closely with our CEO, Accounting, and Human Resources. The Receptionist should be able to effectively communicate to ensure the completion of all assigned projects.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to answering inbound calls, filing, assisting Accounting and Human Resources personnel, processing invoices, and various administrative tasks. This is a full time position with medical, dental, and 401K benefits. We want a team player willing to contribute to the success of the business.
Excellent Organization Skills
Excellent customer relations and interpersonal skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook, and a Multi-Line Phone system.
Quickbooks experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- 7 plus years in an administrative role.
- You must reside within a 10 mile radius of our office in Wauconda, IL
- $27,000 - $30,000/Year Based on Your Experience
- Benefits: Health and Dental Insurance, 401K Plan, and Paid Vacation
The Warehouse Manager ensures targets are met for quality and production. The job requires management experience, preferred refurbishment experience, knowledge of computer hardware and testing procedures, and the ability to manage a diverse group of staff at all levels of experience. The manager must create a balance between production and an enjoyable working environment.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Managing all inbound shipments
- Managing the breakdown and audit of large purchases
- Maintaining a well organized, clean warehouse environment at all times
- Maintaining accurate inventory levels
- Set daily, weekly and monthly production tasks and goals and establish plans for meeting those goals
- Meeting company production goals
- Monitor and improve safety conditions, reduce waste, and ensure compliance with environmental certifications (ISO14001) and OSHA regulations
- 5+ years management experience
- 3+ years experience in computer/electronics refurbishment
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software
- Detail oriented and very well organized
- Ability to memorize numerous part numbers
- Ability to motivate and engage others
- Flexible regarding job duties and priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable in a warehouse environment
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Focused and self-disciplined
- Ability to lift at least 100 pounds
1059 N. Old Rand Rd.
Wauconda, IL 60084
HOURS / PAY
40 hours per week.
Pay - DOE
BENEFITS: Medical, optional dental, vacation, holidays
Applicants must send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
POSRG is looking for a qualified Network and Computer technician. This individual must have strong problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills. Because they often deal with a number of tasks simultaneously, the ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail also is important. Must have hardware repair experience with problem taking apart and putting together electrical and mechanical IT technology. Also, needs to be able to load operating systems, set up Networks and Mobile systems.
POSRG provide full time employment, Medical, Dental and 401K benefits.