Join our next conversation. Simply select the topic and register to attend.
- March 17, 2022
Point of Sale Remarketing Group (POSRG) helps demonstrate the consistent ability to maintain the physical safety and security of their equipment, while also leveraging our expertise to sell that equipment at reasonable prices.
Topics we'll cover:
- Back in the day POS systems were mostly just a way to accept cash and give change to customers but now they’re so much more for you and your business. Your POS system can help track your loyalty programs, marketing, managing inventory as well as staff management.
- Even if you choose a POS system without these exact features, you should make sure that your new system allows for third-party integration. With third-party integration, you can add all of the features you want. Overall, you want your POS system to be easy to use so your staff can adapt and learn the ins and outs of the system.
- There are many elements of a POS system you will want to consider when selecting a system, such as how quickly orders come in as well as the flow of your restaurant. You will also want it to track what items are on your menu and the average turnover time.
- The easier it is for your current employees to learn the new system, then the happier they will be. You will also want it to be easy for your new hires to learn your POS system so they can get out of the training stage and into work faster.
- Dustin Mathew UX Researcher
- Julia White General Manager