POS Services: Asset Management
At any single moment in time, Point of Sale Remarketing Group (POSRG) is managing, tracking and restoring thousands of individual assets. Each asset is moving through a single phase of the refurbishment process on its way toward becoming a useful point of sale item once again.
Every business day POSRG receives multiple stores' worth of used point of sale equipment via UPS, Fed-ex or freight. From this reception point, depending on its initial quality and prior agreement with you, each shipment is fully audited: recording each model number, serial number and determining its condition. From there, each piece of equipment can take a variety of paths to different destinations:
- Asset Recovery — items are identified, inventoried, tested, refurbished and resold
- Asset Disposal — whether recycling or refining, your items will be properly disposed
- Parts Harvesting — avoid costly disposal and extend the utility of legacy systems
- Data Destruction — elimination, discretion and confidentiality via DOD standards
- Consignment — allow POSRG to sell your outdated hardware on your behalf
- Buy Back — extend the life and maximize the value of your redundant hardware
- Recycling — all grades of scrap correctly processed via R2-certified recyclers
- Refining — the unusable metal-bearing parts in your aging electronic hardware
- eWaste — if it has a circuit board or is potentially hazardous, we dispose of it properly
- U Pack It Kit — we’ll ship you the right size box to return your equipment, DIY-style
Though each used point of sale item may take a variety of different paths, nothing in any of our warehouses is wasted. Everything has a purpose, and every point of sale client has hidden value they can unearth and profit from through proper asset management. To consider a partnership with POSRG, contact one of our sales staff at 866.462.1005.
POS Services: Asset Management Consultation Form
For more information fill out the form below and and a POSRG representative will get right back to you.
* required fields