Now more than ever, consumers are looking for differentiation when choosing their retailers. They expect a higher level of satisfaction—better service, better prices, better quality and convenience. Access to product information and fast, accurate transactions, performed by capable, informed employees are vital to a positive experience and help promote customer loyalty.
The 4852-56D comes standard with a 15-inch Infrared Touchscreen. It also features a 2.2Ghz Intel Celeron Dual processor, 1Gb Memory (Max 4 Gb), 160Gb SATA Hard Drive, and a 1 Depot Warranty.
- New sleek, slimmer design
- Cutting edge, infrared touchscreen with resistive touch sensitivity
- Energy-saving deep sleep
- Tool free design and IBM Light-Path Management
- Advanced security features
- Enviro-friendly packaging