The IBM 4840 SurePOS 500 Series Model W33 (Entry) is equivalent to model 533 except it comes preloaded with the Microsoft Windows XP Professional operating system. Model W33 has a 12.1 Single Bulb, Active Color LCD with Touch (No Presence Sensor). It comes standard with a 2.0 GHz Intel Celeron processor (or faster) and a 40 GB hard disk drive or larger and 128 MB memory.
The IBM 4840 SurePOS 500 Series Model 533 (Entry) has a 12.1 Single Bulb, Active Color LCD with Touch (No Presence Sensor). It comes standard with a 2.0 GHz Intel Celeron processor (or faster) and a 40 GB hard disk drive or larger and 128MB memory.
If you need full-function POS or combined POS/back-office terminal at an entry price point, the 533 is the right choice for you. It offers a single-bulb active color LCD and the same processing power as the model 553, all at a low total cost of ownership.
With the SurePOS system units and integrated touch screens you can easily create the right solution for your business.
The SurePOS 500 Series provides industry-leading solutions for food service and hospitality providers worldwide who require touch solutions. The SurePOS 500 is an integrated sleek and attractive system designed for the rigors of the Food Service and Hospitality industries that provides restaurant hardening for high reliability that is critical to these industries.
Both the SurePOS 500 and 600 Series include a variety of system units and optional features, including the IBM SureMark printers, IBM keyboard, and the IBM SurePoint Solution, allowing providers to choose the right combination of open systems, flexibility, speed, performance, and functionality to meet their requirements.
- A 2.0 GHz or faster Intel Celeron processor, standard.
- 128 MB or 256 MB of memory standard on most models, with upgrades to 256 MB, 512 MB, 1 GB, and 2GB.
- 8 to 64 MB UMA video memory
- A 40 GB, 7200 RPM hard disk drive (HDD) or greater, standard.
- 12.1 inch, 15 inch and 17 inch Infrared Touch, Active LCD models (sizes depend on the model).
- 512 MB Compact Flash as a priced feature for model 533
- Wall-mount capability for drive through or kiosk applications
- Port enhancements, including powered 12V and 24V USB ports, standard
- A wide range of optional features including receipt printers, independent video adapter to run multi-media on the second display, and trays to keep the counter neat.