The IBM 4800 SurePOS 740 Model C41 is the controller model of the next generation of SurePOS 700. The C41 is optimized to be used as a controller in the IBM 4690 OS environment. This model can also be implemented as a controller running Windows, Linux, or DOS.
The C41 provides the processing power and flexibility for full-function back office applications.
- Speed checkout and improve productivity with powerful standards-based platforms including Intel Core 2 Duo
- Virtually tool free design and secure front access to all components reduce service time and cost
- Cable arm option allows access to all connectors from the front of the unit while your system stays in place
- Light-Path visual indicators that proactively monitor system status help avoid downtime
- Dual video capability helps delivers an excellent customer experience when second full screen display is attached
- Up to 1GB Ethernet enables employees to link with enterprise applications
- Integrated RAID allows disk mirroring to avoid downtime
- Optimize investments with this highly scalable POS that integrates with legacy systems