With rich feature sets and extensive model options, the Gryphon product series from Datalogic Scanning represents the premium level of data collection equipment for general purpose applications. Extremely versatile and durable the Gryphon BT cordless linear imaging readers with Bluetooth Wireless Technology are the ultimate solution for applications in retail and light industrial environments where mobility is necessary for improved productivity. Mobile communications eliminate the restraints caused by cabled devices, providing a safer and more efficient work environment.
The Gryphon BT readers can transmit data to the host through its base station as well as any commercial or embedded Bluetooth v1.2 compliant device. Its Software utility converts serial input to keyboard emulation, providing more interface possibilities. The Gryphon BT100 models offer standard support for 1D codes including GS1 DataBar. The BT200 models add additional symbology support for stacked codes including PDF417 and GS1 DataBar plus EAN/UPC composite codes.
Featuring Datalogic's exclusive patented Green Spot for good read feedback directly on the code; it helps to improve productivity especially in noisy environments. When the readers are used in Stand Mode, the Green Spot remains on to aid in positioning the code for quick and intuitive reading.
Datalogic's patented PuzzleSolver decoding algorithm guarantees outstanding performance on poorly printed or damaged codes and advanced data editing and data formatting modes are available to format the collected data as required by the application software.
- Fast reading performance up to 270 scans/second
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ for good-read feedback
- 100% Compatible with Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System TM
- Radio Range (open air) up to 30.0 m / 98.4 ft for 433 MHz, up to 15.0 m / 49.2 ft for 910 MHz
- Point-to-point and multi-point transmission
- Multiple interface (RS-232, Keyboard Wedge, Wand and USB)
- Supports GS1 DataBar TM linear codes with additional support for stacked codes like PDF417, MicroPDF and GS1 DataBar plus UPC/EAN composites on select models
- Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP30
- Drop resistance to 1.8 m / 5.9 ft