POS Services: Maintenance & Repair
New point of sale equipment doesn’t stay new forever. Dust, debris, grease, grime, overuse and other factors cause gradual wear-and-tear which eventually leads to a broken component, a blown capacitor, or some other issue that requires specific repair or general maintenance.
Point of Sale Remarketing Group (POSRG) provides a wide variety of maintenance and repair options, including:
- Depot Maintenance — refurbish your IT assets at a flat rate with no contractual obligations
- Onsite Maintenance — for new store launches, uninstalls at site closures, major repairs and hardware upgrades
- Board Level Repair — everything from capacitors to batteries, heat sinks, fans and more
- Plastics Repair — sanded, repainted, dried and buffed to fill gaps, erase scratches, reform parts and reshape molds
- Printer Repair — disassembly, cleaning, print head inspections, gears and main boards
- Painting & Bondo Work — original colors for all major point of sale manufacturers as well as custom colors
As an authorized Epson Customer Care Center, we can provide all of your Epson repairs. Customizable service plans are also available for clients who need significant savings in a bundled package. In addition, flexible extended warranty coverage is also available, and our online parts store is open 24/7 in conjunction with our ticketing system.
To learn more about POSRG’s maintenance and repair, call one of our professional consultants at 866.462.1005.
Maintenance & Repair Consultation Form
For more information fill out the form below and and a POSRG representative will get right back to you.
* required fields